“ SLO OY” is the biggest electrical wholesaler in Finland and is part of French “ SONEPAR” which is the leading wholesaler of electrical equipment in Europe with turnover of 20.6 billion EUR (2017). “SLO OY” subsidiary company “ SLO EESTI AS” was founded in Tallinn, Estonia in 1992 which opened it’s representative office in Riga, Latvia in 1998. In 2000 it decided to open a company SLO LATVIA Ltd. and start to sell electrical materials from the warehouse in K.Ulmana av. 2, Riga.
SIA "SLO Latvia" basic activity is the wholesale of electrical and telecommunication materials. Combining our forces, we can offer a wider range of products, better service and more valuable deals. Our clients are electrical constructor companies, building companies, producers, government and municipality institutions and DIY clients.
SIA "SLO Latvia" delivers materials to customers under cooperation agreements in Riga (every day) and all around Latvia (following the concrete route).
Our success is determined by the stability of our company, high quality services, a wide assortment of goods and highly professional employees. We continuously improve and develop our management system.
In the spectrum of business activities of SIA "SLO Latvia" the main values of the entire SONEPAR holding company are reflected, and they are the following:
- Sense of duty – a high sense of responsibility
- People – the most important resource
- Synergy – learning from each other
- Result – ensuring growth and freedom of act
- Client – in the centre of attention
- Evaluation – give your evaluation, and others will give theirs, too
- La Référence – always the best role model to others
- Future – continuous development and improvements